Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. (ARLP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligences Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. (ARLP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Alliance Resource Partners, L.P." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Alliance Resource Partners, L.P.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of Alliance Resource Partners, L.P.
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. (ARLP) is a diversified coal producing and marketing company. The company produces a wide range of steam coal with varying sulfur and heat contents. Its customer base consists of major utilities and industrial users in the US. The company operates 11 underground mining complexes in Illinois, Kentucky, Indiana, Maryland, and West Virginia. It also operates a coal loading terminal on the Ohio River at Mt. Vernon, Indiana. The company also operates surface facilities and making equity investments at a White Oaks new mining complex in southern Illinois. The company produces and sells more than 40 million tons (MT) of coal at an average price of US$55.59 per ton. The company has 1.6 billion tons of coal reserves. ARLP is a part of Alliance Holdings GP, L.P., and is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the US.