World Market Intelligence's "Atlantic Coast Financial Corporation (ACFC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Atlantic Coast Financial Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Atlantic Coast Financial Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Atlantic Coast Financial Corporation"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Atlantic Coast Financial Corporation (Atlantic Coast) is a bank holding company for Atlantic Coast Bank. The company offers deposit products such as checking accounts, savings accounts, and certificates of deposit. It provides loans such as one- to four-family residential mortgages, home equity, commercial real estate, automobile, and consumer loans. Atlantic Coast also offers multi-family residential mortgage loans, commercial business loans, SBA loans, construction loans and credit cards. The company's loans are secured by specific items of collateral including business assets, consumer assets, and commercial and residential real estate. The company offers its products to individuals and businesses. It operates 11 branch offices throughout the US. Atlantic Coast is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, the US.