BDO Leasing and Finance, Inc. (BLFI) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "BDO Leasing and Finance, Inc. (BLFI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
• Identifies crucial company information about "BDO Leasing and Finance, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BDO Leasing and Finance, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "BDO Leasing and Finance, Inc."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
BDO Leasing and Finance, Inc. (BDO Leasing), a subsidiary of BDO Unibank, Inc., is a financial service provider. The company offers direct leases, sale and leaseback arrangements, and real estate leases. It provides a revolving short-term credit and financing facility to transport dealers and vehicles to finance their purchase of motor vehicles, inventory assets, trucks, and heavy equipment from manufacturers. BDO Leasing offers receivable financing solutions to fund business by preserving existing credit line. The company also provides amortized commercial loan facility, which allows business to acquire equipment through mortgage of collateral in the form real estate of equipment. It operates through its offices in Quezon City, Pampanga, Makati City, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, and Cagayan De Oro, the Philippines. BDO Leasing is headquartered in Quezon City, the Philippines.