World Market Intelligence's "Companhia Riograndense de Mineracao : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Companhia Riograndense de Mineracao" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) . Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Companhia Riograndense de Mineracao"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Companhia Riograndense de Mineracao"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Companhia Riograndense de Mineracao (CRM), known as Riograndense 7 Company, is a coal 7 company. It carries out extracting, processing and marketing of coal in Brazil. The company holds a great potential energy portfolio through coal reserves of approximately three billion tons of ore. CRM operates through four mines, namely, Leo I Mine, Leo II Mine, Candiota Mine, and Jazida do Irui (Irui Deposit) . The company has operating mines located in Candiota, Minas do Leao and Irui. CRM is controlled by the state government of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. The company is headquartered in Porto Alegre, Brazil.