This new 976-page report from Venture Plannin Group contains 160 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the Japanese infectious disease testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the Japanese laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- Current scientific views on the definition, epidemiology, and etiology of major infectious diseases and microorganisms.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for nearly 80 infectious disease testing performed in Japanese hospitals, blood banks and commercial laboratories.
- Instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
Contains 976 pages and 160 tables