World Market Intelligences Fransabank Syria SA - Company Capsule contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
• Identifies crucial company information about Fransabank Syria SA along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Fransabank Syria SA
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of Fransabank Syria SA
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Fransabank Syria SA (Fransabank Syria), a subsidiary of Fransabank Group, is a bank which offers consumer banking, SME banking, corporate banking, and other financial services. The companys consumer banking products include deposit accounts, salary, current, and savings accounts, consumer and micro credit loans, payment cards, and insurance products. Its SME banking products comprise commercial property loans, commercial in site, daam, energy, business, and agricultural loans. Fransabank Syrias corporate banking products include letters of credit, and short loans, medium, long term, and special purpose term loans and lines of credit. The company offers services such as bill domiciliation, safe deposit boxes, ATM recharge, overdraft, discounted billing, foreign exchange, post financing, corporate financing, investment banking, private banking, and other financial services. It has operations in Syria, France, China, Algeria, Sudan, Libya, Belarus, Cyprus, Iraq, and the UAE. Fransabank Syria is headquartered in Damascus, Syria.