Halcor Metal Works S.A. (XAKO) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Halcor Metal Works S.A. (XAKO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Halcor Metal Works S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Halcor Metal Works S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Halcor Metal Works S.A."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Halcor Metal Works S.A. (Halcor) is an extruded and rolling product manufacturer. The company manufactures and distributes copper and copper-alloy rolled and extruded products, and cables. It provides copper products such as coated tubes, gas tubes, copper sheets, solar tubes, copper strips, titanium zinc sheets and strips, and alloys of copper and zinc. Halcor offers extruded copper products for various applications in electrical engineering equipment, mechanical engineering equipment, decoration, and rain gutters. The company operates its manufacturing facilities in Greece and Romania. It operates in Greece, Cyprus, Israel, Russia, Romania, Bulgaria, Italy, France, Spain, the UK, and Germany. Halcor is headquartered in Inofyta, Greece.