Holtec International, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Holtec International, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Holtec International, Inc. (Holtec) is a diversified energy technology company. The company provides fuel storage and transport services to nuclear power plants. It also supplies equipment and systems for the nuclear, solar, geothermal and fossil power generation sectors of the energy industry. Holtec also offers various technologies for managing used nuclear fuel discharged from nuclear reactors and acts as a capital equipment and service provider for commercial power plants.
Holtec International, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 29, 2013: Holtec manufactures nuclear fuel storage basket for MPC-89
Oct 17, 2013: Holtec to Provide a Fleet of HI-STAR Transport Casks to SKB for Land and Sea Transport of Spent Fuel and Core Components
Mar 19, 2013: NuHub And South Carolina Announce Exclusive Partnership With Holtec International To Compete For DOE's SMR Development Funding
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.