Life Care Centers of America, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Life Care Centers of America, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Life Care Centers of America, Inc. (LCCA) is a privately owned managed healthcare organization. The company operates nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and retirement centers across the US. It offers a range of living arrangements and amenities, services and care to its residents. LCCA’s portfolio of services includes Life Care physician services and alzheimer's care, rehabilitation, assisted living, home care, nursing care and retirement centers. The company manages 200 nursing homes, assisted living, retirement, home care and Alzheimer’s centers across 28 states in the US. It along with its subsidiary, namely, Life Care Physician Services, LLC, operates in the US.
Life Care Centers of America, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 12, 2013: Christi Card named Life Care Centers Of America’s Senior Vice President Of Clinical Services
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.