Reaching mass market in 2014
- The USA is one of the most advanced LTE markets in the world in terms of subscribers, coverage, technology upgrades.
- Our estimates for LTE subscriptions in December 2013, based on the data from our LTE Watch service, indicate 300 million subscriptions at year-end 2018.
- This report presents the deployment status of LTE in the USA and player strategies to reposition the LTE wireless business model.
- LTE market status in the USA: first country to exceed the 100 million subscriptions mark
- LTE market status in the USA: LTE reached mass market with intense price war
- Pricing strategies: the end of unlimited data plans
- Device strategies: shared plans and end of high subsidies
- Service strategies: content and additional revenue streams
- Network strategies: investments, spectrum and technologies