World Market Intelligences National Development Bank PLC (NDB) - Company Capsule contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
• Identifies crucial company information about National Development Bank PLC along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about National Development Bank PLC
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of National Development Bank PLC
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
National Development Bank PLC (NDB Bank) is a banking service provider which offers individual banking, small and medium size business banking, and corporate banking. The companys individual banking include privilege banking, savings accounts, current accounts, foreign currency accounts, fixed deposits, NDB leasing, personal loans, housing loans, credit cards, safe deposit lockers, and remittances. Its small and medium size businesses banking comprises project loans, working capital loans, supplier finance facilities, exporter finance, importer finance, cheque warehousing, guarantees, letters of credit, and bank guarantees. NDB Banks corporate banking offers project loans, working capital finance, trade services, leasing, cash management, treasury products, tradecard services, and specialized commercial markets. It also offers Islamic banking, online banking, and ATM services. The company operates branches and ATMs in Sri Lanka. NDB Bank is headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka.