World Market Intelligence's "OJSC Siberian Coal Energy Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "OJSC Siberian Coal Energy Company" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "OJSC Siberian Coal Energy Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "OJSC Siberian Coal Energy Company"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
OJSC Siberian Coal Energy Company (OJSC SUEK) produces and exports coal. The company carries out the exploration, mining, supply and export of coal. It operates 29 mining companies including 17 open cut mines and 12 shaft mines. It also operates seven preparation plants and facilities and a bulk terminal in the port of Vanino, six dedicated washing plants and two processing facilities. The company produces and supplies cooking coal, hard coal and brown coal. The company produced 96.5 million tonnes (Mt) of coal and exported over 42.4 Mt of coal internationally. It operates facilities across nine regions of Russia. The company distributes coal though rail in domestic market and through sea route in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. OJSC SUEK is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.