Sabah Electricity Sdn. Bhd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sabah Electricity Sdn. Bhd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sabah Electricity Sdn. Bhd. (SESB) is an integrated power utility. The company generates, transmits, and distributes electricity. SESB classifies its business operations into three divisions namely Generation, Transmission, and Distribution. Its generation portfolio comprises diesel, hydro and gas fired power plants. The company’s Transmission division operates overhead line, underground cable line, submarine cable, intake substations, power transformers, and transmission towers across Sabah. The Sabah Grid is made up of 66kV, 132kV and 275kV lines which link up all major towns in Sabah and Federal Territory of Labuan.
Sabah Electricity Sdn. Bhd. Key Recent Developments
Aug 29, 2013: Power boost for Nabawan in pipeline
Aug 19, 2013: Tenom region in Sabah, Malaysia to host 180MW Upper Padas hydroelectric project
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.