Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TAKAFUL-EM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligences Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TAKAFUL-EM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Sacombank) is a banking and financial services provider. The bank offers a wide range of corporate and retail banking products and services. Its portfolio of products and services includes savings accounts, current accounts, deposits, credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, business loans, home loans, car loans, consumer loans and hedge and investment solutions. The bank also offers overdrafts, factoring services, project loans, term deposits, flexible deposits, international trade services, Internet banking, and mobile banking and ATM services. The bank also offers portfolio management, retirement guarantee and critical illness insurance. The bank, through these products and services, caters to individuals and corporate customers. It operates through a network of branches and ATMs. The bank has presence in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. Sacombank is headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.