Sandoz Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sandoz Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Sandoz Inc. (Sandoz), a subsidiary of Sandoz International GmbH, is a manufacturer of pharmaceutical products. It is indirectly owned by Novartis AG. The company develops, produces and markets generic pharmaceutical products, follow-on biopharmaceutical products, and drug substances. In the US, Sandoz markets more than 200 generic medicines including enoxaparin sodium injection, the first generic version of Lovenox, and Omnitrope, the first follow-on biologic. The company has manufacturing facilities in Broomfiled, Colorado and Wilson, North Carolina and a development center in East Hanover, New Jersey.
Sandoz Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 13, 2013: US Supreme Court Rejects Teva’s Request For Stay In COPAXONE Case
Nov 05, 2013: Teva Asks US Supreme Court For Stay In Copaxone Case
Oct 15, 2013: Sandoz Applauds Governor Brown For Vetoing California Biosimilars Bill
Aug 08, 2013: Announcing re-launch of Sandoz-Biosimilars.com
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.