Sensus Metering Systems Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sensus Metering Systems Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sensus Metering Systems Inc. (Sensus) is a utility infrastructure company. The company designs and manufactures an array of smart meters, communication systems, software and services for the electric, gas, and water industries. The company’s key products include smart grid communications network, electricity metering and lighting control system, water meters, automatic meter reading (AMR) systems, industrial turbine, fire hydrant meter and pressure regulators. Sensus has operations in the US, Germany, France, Canada, Mexico, Chile, Spain, South Africa, Belarus, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland and the UK.
Sensus Metering Systems Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jan 27, 2014: Sensus Deploys FlexNet AMI Solution for SaskPower and SaskEnergy
Jan 22, 2014: Sensus Empowers US Mayors with Technologies that Improve Public Safety, Environment and Operations
Jan 21, 2014: Sensus Technology Helps Pinetop Water Improve Operations through Automated Meter Reading and System Monitoring
Jan 14, 2014: Accuracy of Sensus Auto-Adjust Turbo Gas Meters Protects Utility Revenue
Dec 16, 2013: Sensus OMNI Commercial Meters Help Utilities Reduce Costs and Save Water
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.