The Finnish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile
This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2015–19, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
SDI's "The Finnish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Finland.
Finland’s total defense expenditure stands at US$3.7 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.79% over the forecast period, to reach US$4.34 billion in 2019. Finnish defense expenditure is primarily driven by participating in peacekeeping initiatives, the upgrade of military equipment such as F-18 Hornet jet fighters, the soldier modernization program, and the procurement of advanced technology equipment.
reason to buy
"The Finnish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile" allows you to:
• Understand the market size and forecasts of the Finland defense industry.
• Understand the budget allocation of the Finland defense industry.
• Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
• Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
• Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Finland defense industry.