The Global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market 2014-2024 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile
This report offers readers insights into technological developments in the Armored and Counter IED Vehicles market, as well as detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military forces around the world. It also identifies the current trends in the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
Technological Developments in the global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles include:
• Hybrid engines are making their way in new MRAPs
• Vehicle-mounted directed energy weapons (DEW) lasers will be the new weapons for armored vehicles
• Force protection driving demand for mine and blast protection
• Increased need for vehicle survivability has necessitated the development and fielding of active protection systems
• E- Camouflage technology to provide armored vehicles with dynamic camouflage capability
• Rising fuel prices increasing demand for Hybrid Electric Drive
reason to buy
"The Global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market 2014-2024 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile" allows you to:
• Perform an extensive analysis on the emerging technological and market trends in the Armored and Counter IED Vehicles sector.
• Gain insight into the latest developments in the global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles market including technological trends and key challenges.