The Libyan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile
This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2014–19, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
SDI's "The Libyan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Libya.
Defense expenditure is expected to increase significantly during the forecast period creating ample opportunities for suppliers across all the major military platforms. Libyan defense expenditure is anticipated to grow from US$4.5 billion in 2014 to reach US$7.8 billion by 2019 growing at a CAGR of 9.92%. The unprecedented growth will primarily be driven by the need to rebuild its armed forces, security sector reform, and replacing aging military hardware.
reason to buy
"The Libyan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile" allows you to:
• Understand the market size and forecasts of the Libya defense industry.
• Understand the budget allocation of the Libya defense industry.
• Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
• Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
• Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Libya defense industry.