Transatlantic Holdings, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Transatlantic Holdings, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Transatlantic Holdings, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Transatlantic Holdings, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Transatlantic Holdings, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Transatlantic Holdings, Inc. (TRH) is a financial holding company. The company provides a range of property and casualty reinsurance products both on a treaty and facultative basis. Its offerings include property reinsurance, directors' and officers' liability reinsurance, general casualty reinsurance, errors and omissions liability reinsurance, ocean marine and aviation reinsurance, medical malpractice reinsurance, accident and health reinsurance, surety and credit reinsurance, and auto liability reinsurance. The company operates through its three principal operating subsidiaries, Transatlantic Reinsurance Company, TransRe London Limited and TransRe Zurich Ltd. TRH distributes its services directly, and through brokers. The company has operations in North America, Africa, Australia, Asia, Central and South America and Europe. TRH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alleghany Corporation, an investment holding company based in the US. TRH is headquartered in New York, the US.