Lessons from the US
- This report takes a look at changes in consumer habits, especially those of the youngest generations of viewers, and their impact on the video market.
- It examines the rapid progress made by OTT offers and how they affect user behaviour and video industry players’ strategies.
- It also explores some of the strategies the various market players are using to attract new subscribers and stem potential losses
- New screens and time-shifted viewing becoming firmly entrenched
- OTT: driving new habits and new devices
- DTT emerging as a credible cord-cutting solution
OTT: a whole new ballgame
- Virtual MPVD: a new era in video distribution
- Original and exclusive content is king
Top American players’ new strategies
- Accelerated concentration in the telecoms and TV industries
- Massive online traffic forcing content providers to negotiate
- Cloudified distribution: vital in the TV Everywhere era
- WWE Network