UT Medical Group, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
UT Medical Group, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
UT Medical Group, Inc. (UTMG) is a not-for-profit healthcare center. It forms the private practice wing of the faculty of University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC). The group provides primary care, specialty services, hospital based services for children and adults. UTMG offers services in therapeutic areas of anesthesiology, emergency medicine, dermatology, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology, infectious diseases, internal medicine, nephrology, pulmonary medicine, neonatology, neurology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, plastic surgery, psychiatry, radiology, surgery and urology.
UT Medical Group, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 30, 2013: UT Medical Group Names Dr. Brad Canada CMO
Oct 07, 2013: UT DermPath Earns Accreditation
Aug 07, 2013: UT Medical Group Names Chuck Woeppel CEO
Jul 29, 2013: UT Medical Group Names Dr. Aaron Waite Director of Cataract, Cornea, and Refractive Surgery
Mar 04, 2013: UT Medical Group and UT Health Science Center Open Dermatopathology Laboratory
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.